Interview with Lula (Grade 12)

basketball symbol

What’s the best thing about being a student at BBS?

“The best thing about being a student at BBS is that the school is relatively small, so it feels more like a community. Also most of the staff members are very kind and have a nice personality, making the environment nicer and A BIT less stressful!“

What would you do differently if you were in charge of BBS?

“If I were in charge of BBS I would try to involve the students more in the decisions. This way they would feel better heard in their desires and needs, and they could make more changes coming from themselves. “

What’s been the biggest challenge at school during the pandemic and why?

“The biggest challenge at school during the pandemic for me was to get used to the new ways of online teaching and doing so much work from home. Sometimes it felt like we were doing more than we usually did in school. “

Name one good thing you’ve learned from being a student during the pandemic?

“One good thing I learned from being a student during the pandemic is being more self organised and independent (although the self organisation thing is slowly fading away and I'm getting more chaotic again).”

How do you contribute to a good atmosphere at school?

“I contribute to a good atmosphere at school by trying to be nice and open to everyone!”

What are you most looking forward to about growing up?

“What I'm most looking forward to growing up is experiencing new things, getting to know new people and hopefully just having a good time.”

Submitted by Frank Jordans on Tue, 03/22/2022 - 09:14

User login